From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ruffin may refer to:
- Bruce Ruffin - American baseball pitcher
- Bruce Ruffin - reggae singer
- David Ruffin - American singer, one of the lead singers with The Temptations
- Edmund Ruffin (1794-1865) - American agricultural writer and Confederate firebrand
- François Amable Ruffin - French general
- George Lewis Ruffin - first African-American graduate of Harvard University
- Jimmy Ruffin - American singer
- Josephine Ruffin - American civil rights leader
- Michael Ruffin - American basketball player
- Oxblood Ruffin - Canadian hacker, member of Cult of the Dead Cow and Hacktivismo
- Phil Ruffin - American businessman
- Thomas Ruffin (1787-1870) - American jurist, Chief Justice of North Carolina Supreme Court
- Ruffin McNeill - current defensive coordinator for the Texas Tech Red Raiders football team
- Ruffin Prentiss - American actor
- Tierra Ruffin-Pratt, American basketball player
http:.2F.2Fwww.imdb.com.2Fname.2Fnm6246976was invoked but never defined (see the help page).
Cite error: The named reference
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ruffin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.