From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ruffin may refer to:
- Bruce Ruffin - American baseball pitcher
- Bruce Ruffin - Reggae singer
- David Ruffin - American singer, one of the lead singers with The Temptations
- Edmund Ruffin - Agricultural writer and Confederate independence firebrand
- François Amable Ruffin - French general
- George Lewis Ruffin - First African American Harvard graduate
- Jimmy Ruffin - American singer
- Josephine Ruffin - American civil rights leader
- Michael Ruffin - American basketball player
- Oxblood Ruffin - Canadian hacker, member of Cult of the Dead Cow and Hacktivismo
- Phil Ruffin - American Businessman
- Ruffin McNeill - Current defensive coordinator for the Texas Tech Red Raiders football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.