|Full name||Rupis Emanuel Brevett|
|Date of birth||24 September 1969|
|Place of birth||Derby, England|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|1991–1998||Queens Park Rangers||153||(1)|
|2003–2005||West Ham United||25||(1)|
|2006||→ Leicester City (loan)||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Rupis Emanuel Brevett (born 24 September 1969 in Derby) is an English former professional football player who played as a defender. He has retired from professional football, last playing for Oxford United. In November 2013, Brevett was appointed as the new Arlesey Town manager, replacing Zema Abbey.
He started at Doncaster Rovers before moving to Queens Park Rangers in February 1991 for a fee of £275,000. This stood as the highest transfer fee received for any player at Doncaster Rovers until the 2009–10 season.
He made his QPR debut in March 1991 against Tottenham Hotspur and in all played 153 league games for QPR, scoring his only goal for them against Southampton in the Premier League. After QPR's relegation from the Premier League Brevett stayed with the club, later moving to Fulham, a team with which he was able to re-enter England's top league. During his spell at Fulham he scored twice: the winner in a league match against Stoke City in September 1998 and an equaliser against Rochdale in the Football League Cup in September 2001.
Later he signed for West Ham United for an undisclosed fee, joining their unsuccessful relegation battle, before he moved on to Plymouth Argyle. At West Ham he scored once against Crewe Alexandra in August 2004.
On 8 September 2006 he signed for Oxford United on a month-by-month contract which was extended for the full season. He featured regularly in Oxford's promotion run, but his contract was not renewed after the season's end. In May 2007 Brevett announced his retirement from playing football. In July 2007 he briefly became sporting director of Swindon Town.
- "Search 1984 to 2006 – Birth, Marriage and Death indexes". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 12 August 2010.
- Doncaster Rovers Facts & Figures
- "Gallen fuels the fires for survival". The Independent. 31 March 1996. Retrieved 17 April 2012.
- "Stoke bow down to Brevett". The Independent. 9 September 1998. Retrieved 17 April 2012.
- "Rochdale 2–2 Fulham (5–6 on pens)". BBC Sport. 11 September 2001. Retrieved 17 April 2012.
- "Brevett joins Hammers". BBC Sport. 31 January 2003. Retrieved 24 August 2011.
- "Crewe 2–3 West Ham". BBC Sport. 21 August 2004. Retrieved 20 December 2009.
- Brevett announces his retirement | BBC Sport Football Website
- Town investors are banking on Brevett (From Swindon Advertiser)