From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RUG or rug may refer to and or be a part of:
- Rug or carpet, a textile floor covering that is made from various materials.
- Rug (animal covering), a covering or garment to protect domesticated animals
- Rug or toupée, a hairpiece or partial wig worn to cover partial baldness or for theatrical purposes
- RUG or Rijksuniversiteit Groningen or University of Groningen, a university in the Netherlands
- RUG or Rijksunversiteit Gent, the former name of Ghent University, Belgium
- RUG, the National Rail code for Rugby railway station in Rugby, Warwickshire, England
- Really Useful Group, an international artistic company set up in 1977 by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Ripley Under Ground, a 1970 novel by Patricia Highsmith
- Ripley Under Ground (film), a 2005 film based on the novel
- Pictorial rug, is an ornamental rug specialized for hanging on room and hall walls.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.