From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rug or RUG may refer to:
- Carpet or rug, a textile floor covering that is made from various materials
- Rug (animal covering), a covering or garment to protect domesticated animals
- Really Useful Group, an international artistic company set up in 1977 by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Rijksuniversiteit Groningen or University of Groningen, a university in the Netherlands
- Ghent University or Rijksunversiteit Gent, a university in Belgium
- Rugby railway station's National Rail code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.