From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ruhr may refer to
- Ruhr (river), a river in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Ruhr or Ruhr district (German Ruhrgebiet), an urban and industrial area in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Ruhr, a German term for Dysentery, an inflammatory disorder of the intestine
- Ruhr (A 64), a former Rhein class replenishment ship of the German Navy
- "Ruhr of India", valley of the Damodar River
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.