From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rum or rum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rum is a distilled alcoholic beverage made from sugarcane by-products such as molasses or sugar cane juice.
Rum may also refer to:
- Rûm, a variant of "Rome", a term by which Muslims referred to the Christian Europeans in general, and Eastern Romans Byzantines in particular, in the Middle Ages
- "Rum" (song), a song by Brothers Osborne
Places named Rum include:
- Rùm (or Rum or Rhum), Scottish island
- Rum, Austria, Tyrolean market town
- Rum Cay, Bahamas island
- Rum, Hungary, village
- Rum, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province
- Rum Island (Tasmania), Australian island
- Rum River, waterway near Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
RUM may refer to:
- Real user monitoring, is a passive monitoring technology that records all user interaction with a website
- Rigid unit modes, phonon modes in which polyhedra are free to move by translation and/or rotation without distortion
- University of Puerto Rico at Mayagüez
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.