Rum and Raybans
|"Rum and Raybans"|
|Single by Sean Kingston featuring Cher Lloyd|
|Released||November 16, 2012|
|Genre||Electronic dance, synthpop|
|Label||Epic, Beluga Heights|
|Writer(s)||Cameron Forbes, Sean Kingston|
|Sean Kingston singles chronology|
"Rum and Raybans" is a song by American recording artist Sean Kingston, featuring vocals from British singer Cher Lloyd. Written by Cameron Forbes and produced by "The Elev3n", the song was originally released as the second single from Kingston's third studio album, Back 2 Life but was scrapped due to poor charting. It was released on November 16, 2012 as a digital download, in both a clean and an explicit version.
A lyric video was uploaded to YouTube on October 16, 2012. The music video was released November 18, 2012. It shows Kingston partying with other people, while Cher Lloyd does not appear in the video. Chris Brown makes a cameo appearance in the video.
|1.||"Rum and Raybans" (featuring Cher Lloyd)||3:32|
|2.||"Rum and Raybans (Clean Version)" (featuring Cher Lloyd)||3:32|
|Canada (Canadian Hot 100)||
|South Korea International Singles (Gaon)||94|
|US Hot Dance Club Songs (Billboard)||5|
- "Sean Kingston ft. Cher Lloyd - Rum and Raybans | Listen". Djbooth.net. Retrieved 2014-01-18.
- "Rum And Raybans [Explicit]: Sean Kingston featuring Cher Lloyd: MP3 Downloads". Amazon.com. 2012-11-16. Retrieved 2014-01-18.
- Amy Sciarretto (October 16, 2012). "Sean Kingston ‘Rum and Raybans’ Feat. Cher Lloyd – Song Review". Popcrush.
- Sean Kingston - Rum And Raybans (Audio) ft. Cher Lloyd on YouTube
- Sean Kingston - Rum And Raybans ft. Cher Lloyd on YouTube
- "Canadian Hot 100 Week of December 8, 2012". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved December 29, 2012.
- "South Korea Gaon International Chart (Week: November 11, 2012 to November 17, 2012)". Gaon Chart. December 15, 2012. Retrieved December 21, 2012.
- "Chart Highlights: Rolling Stones Debut On Dance/Club Play Songs". Billboard. 2012-11-25. Retrieved 2014-01-18.
|This 2010s single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|