From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rumi may refer to:
- Rumi, a Persian poet and philosopher
- a name for somebody from Rûm ("Rome"), that is one of the following:
- Rumi (given name), a Japanese given name
- Rumi calendar
- Rumi digits, a numeration system used in North Africa (and also in Andalusia) between the 10th and 17th centuries, most intensely in Fez, Morocco. Also called "zimam letters, Roman letters", or "Fez letters".
- Rumi script, the Malay alphabet
- Shafi Imam Rumi, a guerrilla fighter of the Bangladesh Liberation War
- Azzeddine Lazrek, Rumi Numeral System Symbols, Additional characters proposed to Unicode, Cadi Ayyad University, Marrakech, Morocco, 2006. Rumi digits were added to Unicode 5.2.0.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rumi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.