From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A rumor (or rumour) is a piece of purportedly true information that circulates without substantiating evidence.
Rumor, rumour, rumors, or rumours may also refer to:
- The Rumour, a 1988 album by Olivia Newton-John
- Rumours, a 1977 album by Fleetwood Mac
- Rumors (album), an album by Arrogance
- "Rumors" (Lindsay Lohan song)
- "Rumors" (Timex Social Club song)
- The Rumour, Graham Parker's backup band
- The Rumour (New Zealand band), formed in 1966
- Rumours (TV series), a Canadian sitcom
- "Rumours" (Glee), a 2011 episode of Glee
- "Rumors", an episode of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
- Rumor, a character from The Batman
- Mariano Rumor (1915-1990), Italian politician
- LG Rumor, a cellular mobile phone
- Rumors, a play by Neil Simon
- Rumors: A Luxe Novel, a novel by Anna Godbersen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.