From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rump may refer to:
- Rump (animal)
- Rump steak, slightly different cuts of meat in Britain and America
- Ribulose monophosphate
- Runnable Userspace Meta Programs, software run in userspace that offers kernel functionality in NetBSD
- Rump cabinet
- Rump legislature
- Rump organization
- Rump Parliament, an English parliament formed in 1648
- Rump party
- Rump Senate, during the Twelfth Texas Legislature
- Rump state; see List of rump states
- Rump, Gerhard Charles, art historian and theorist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rump.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.