Rumpole's Last Case
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Series||Rumpole of the Bailey|
|Followed by||Rumpole And the Age of Miracles|
Rumpole's Last Case is a 1987 collection of short stories by John Mortimer about defence barrister Horace Rumpole. They were adapted from his scripts for the TV series of the same name. The stories were:
- "Rumpole and the Winter Break"
- "Rumpole and the Blind Tasting"
- "Rumpole and the Bright Seraphim"
- "Rumpole and the Judge's Elbow"
- "Rumpole and the Official Secret"
- "Rumpole and the Old, Old Story"
- "Rumpole's Last Case"
- Horace Rumpole at Thrilling Detectives