Rundle Park (Edmonton)
Rundle Park is a municipal park in Edmonton, Canada, and a major park in the North Saskatchewan River Valley parks system. The park overlooks the North Saskatchewan River, and there is a pedestrian bridge that connects Gold Bar Park and Rundle Park together. The park features paved paths, sport amenities, and numerous ponds. It was built on the original Edmonton garbage dump.
- Disc Golf course, with holes dotted around the entire park.
- Swimming Centre.
- Green-asphalt Tennis Courts
- 18-hole Golf course.
- Paddleboat rentals, available during the summer.
- American Football and soccer fields.
- Public Beach Volleyball Court.
|This Edmonton-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|