From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rune or rune in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rune may refer to:
Languages and scripts
- Armanen runes, allegedly revealed to occultist Guido von List in 1902
- Cirth, artificial runic script created by author J.R.R. Tolkien
- Runes, a set of related alphabets using letters known as runes to write various Germanic languages before the adoption of the Latin alphabet
- Runic magic, or runic divination
- Various runiform scripts, such as
- Rune (given name), a Scandinavian given name
- Rune RK (born 1979), record producer and DJ from Denmark
- Rune (film), a 2006 feature film to first debut on the iPod
- Rune, a fictional character in the film Jungle Emperor Leo (1997), the son of Leo's Kimba the White Lion grown up
- Runes, a nickname for Led Zeppelin IV, a 1971 album
- Runes, the third album from Bury Tomorrow, a 2014 album.
- Rune (comics), a vampire-like villain from Malibu Comics' Ultraverse
- Hugo Rune, a fictional character in books by Robert Rankin
- Valkyrie Rune, a version of Honda Gold Wing motorcycles
- Rune, programming jargon meaning a Unicode code point represented as a 32-bit integer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rune.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.