From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up runoff, run-off, or run off in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Runoff, run-off or RUNOFF may refer to:
Runoff / run-off / RUNOFF
- Runoff (program), the Multics operating system type-setting program
- Runoff or run-off, another name for bleed (printing), printing that lies beyond the edges to which a printed sheet is trimmed
- Runoff or run-off, the period at the end of a stock market trading session originally reserved for printing end-of-trading share prices and values onto ticker tape; now used to describe trades at the end of a session that may not be announced or reported until the start of the next session
- RUNOFF, the first computer text-formatting program
"Runoff / run-off ..."
- Runoff curve number, an empirical parameter used in hydrology
- Runoff model (reservoir), a mathematical model describing the relationship between rainfall and surface runoff (see below) in a rainfall catchment area or watershed
- Runoff voting system, also known as the two-round system, a voting system where a second round of voting is used to elect one of the two candidates receiving the most votes in the first round
- Instant-runoff voting, an extension or variation of runoff voting where a second round can be rendered unnecessary by voters ranking candidates in order of preference
- Run-off area, a racetrack safety feature
"... runoff / run-off "
- Surface runoff, the flow of water over land as a consequence of rain, melting snow, etc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Runoff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.