From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up run-off, run off, or runoff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Run-off or runoff may refer to:
- Surface runoff, the flow of water, from rain, snow melt, or other sources, over land
- Runoff voting or Two-round system, a voting system used to elect a single winner, whereby only two candidates from the first round continue to the second round
- Instant-runoff voting, an electoral system in which voters rank the candidates in order of preference
- RUNOFF, the first computer text formatting program, running on the CTSS operating system
- Runoff (program), the type-setting program on the Multics operating system
- Run-off area, an area on a racetrack for racer safety
- Bleed (printing), printing that goes beyond the edge of the sheet after trimming
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.