From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rupert may refer to:
- Rupert (name), various people known by the given name or surname "Rupert"
- Rupert, California, the former name of Yuba, California
- Rupert, Idaho
- Rupert, Ohio
- Rupert, Vermont
- Rupert, West Virginia
- Rupert, the stuffed teddy bear owned by cartoon character Stewie Griffin on the television series Family Guy
- Rupert, the squirrel in the 1950 Christmas film The Great Rupert
- Rupert (planet), a fictional planet in the novel Mostly Harmless by Douglas Adams
- Rupert Bear, a fictional British cartoon character
- The Adventures of Rupert Bear, an early-1970s British television series based on Rupert Bear
- Rupert and the Frog Song, a short animated film released in 1984, based on Rupert Bear and created by Paul McCartney
- Rupert (TV series), an animated television series based on Rupert Bear produced in Canada in the 1990s
- Rupert Bear, Follow the Magic..., a 2006 CGI series, based on Rupert Bear.
- Rupert Bear Museum, a museum about Rupert Bear, located in the Museum of Canterbury, in Canterbury, Kent, United Kingdom
- Rupert of Hentzau, the villainous henchman of the king's usurper, Black Michael, in Anthony Hope's novels, The Prisoner of Zenda and Rupert of Hentzau
- Rupert Giles, watcher on the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Rupert (paradummy), nickname for decoys dropped during the 1944 invasion of Normandy
- Rupert, British Army slang for an officer; see British Army#Tommy Atkins and other nicknames
- HMS Rupert, more than one ship of the British Royal Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.