Rural Municipality of Hillsburg
The Rural Municipality of Hillsburg is a former rural municipality (RM) in the Canadian province of Manitoba. It was originally incorporated as a rural municipality on November 19, 1912. It ceased on January 1, 2015 as a result of its provincially-mandated amalgamation with the RM of Shell River and the Town of Roblin to form the Municipality of Hillsburg – Roblin – Shell River.
- "Manitoba’s Municipal History: Rural Municipalities and Local Government Districts". The Manitoba Historical Society. September 21, 2014. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- "Manitoba’s Municipal History: Municipal Amalgamations (2015)". The Manitoba Historical Society. December 1, 2014. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- Manitoba Historical Society - Manitoba Municipalities: Rural Municipality of Hillsburg
- Map of Hillsburg R.M. at Statcan
- Geographic Names of Manitoba (pg. 112) - the Millennium Bureau of Canada
|This Manitoba location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|