From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Russ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Russ (singular and plural) are participants in the traditional Norwegian high school graduation ceremony Russefeiring.
Russ may also refer to:
- Russ, Bas-Rhin, a commune of the arrondissement of Molsheim in Alsace, France
- Russ Abbot (born 1947), British comedian
- Russ Berrie, American toy manufacturing company
- Russ Feingold, American politician
- Russ Kingston, American actor, editor and filmmaker
- Russ Malkin, British film producer and creative director
- Russ Meyer (1922-2004), American filmmaker
- Russ Meyer (baseball) (1923-1998), American Major League pitcher
- Russ Tamblyn, American actor
- Russ Westbrook, American professional basketball player
- Joanna Russ, American feminist science fiction author
- Marco Russ (born 1985), German soccer player
- Robert Edwin Russ (1830-1902), founder of Ruston, Louisiana
- Tim Russ (born 1956), American actor
- Russ'n, a mix of wheat beer (Weissbier) and lemonade, a type of shandy popular in southern Germany
- Gotland russ - breed of Swedish pony
- Russ, the Hungarian name for Ruşi village, Bretea Română Commune, Hunedoara County, Romania
- A shorthand for Russia and Russian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.