The Russell Institute is a building in Paisley, Scotland. It was donated by Miss Agnes Russell to the Burgh of Paisley on 19 March 1927. The building was built as a memorial to her two brothers Thomas Russell and Robert Russell, who had died in 1913 and 1920 respectively. The building was completed during 1926/1927. it is protected as a category A listed building.
- "Causeyside Street Russell Institute: Listed Building Report". Historic Scotland.
- History of the Russell Institute via http://www.paisley.org.uk/paisley-history/russell-institute/
- The Paisley Development Trust save the Russell Institute http://www.thepdt.org.uk/russell-institute-work-starting-soon/
- Russell Institute on http://www.historicalpaisley.com/russell-institute/
- Media related to Russell Institute at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a Scottish building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|