Russell Road (Las Vegas)
|Maintained by NDOT|
|Length:||0.723 mi (1.164 km)|
|West end:||Polaris Ave in Las Vegas|
|East end:||Las Vegas Boulevard in Las Vegas|
State Route 594 (SR 594) comprises approximately 0.723 miles (1.164 km) of Russell Road, a section line road in the Las Vegas Valley. Russell Road is not a continuous road through the valley. It is the principal eastern local access for McCarran International Airport serving as the northern boundary for the eastern end of the road. The road terminates in the airport and resumes at Las Vegas Boulevard on the western edge of the airport.
SR 594 begins at Polaris Avenue as a four-lane city street, and extends easterly to meet Interstate 15 at a diamond interchange. The road continues east and intersects Frank Sinatra Drive to the south before ending at an intersection with Las Vegas Boulevard, which used to be SR 604.
|0.30||0.48||I-15 – Los Angeles, Salt Lake City|
|0.723||1.164||Las Vegas Boulevard||former US 91/SR 604|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- McCarran International Airport
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- International Museum and Library of the Conjuring Arts
- "State Maintained Highways of Nevada: Descriptions and Maps". Nevada Department of Transportation. April 2012. Retrieved July 6, 2012.
- Google Inc. "Russell Road (Las Vegas)". Google Maps (Map). Cartography by Google, Inc. https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Russell+Rd&daddr=Russell+Rd&hl=en&ll=36.083997,-115.174527&spn=0.020254,0.042272&sll=36.077338,-115.172081&sspn=0.040512,0.084543&geocode=FVmhJgIdXmgi-Q%3BFY6hJgIddpki-Q&oq=Las+Vegas+Boul&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=14&t=m&z=15. Retrieved December 26, 2013.