|Founded||Moscow, Russia (2007 )|
Russian Helicopters (Russian: Вертолеты России) is a helicopter design and manufacturing company headquartered in Moscow, Russia. The company designs and manufactures civil and military helicopters. The company's principal shareholder is Oboronprom. It is the world's 24th-largest defence contractor measured by 2012 defence revenues, and the second-largest based in Russia (after Almaz-Antey).
On 12 April 2011 Russian Helicopters announced a plan to conduct an initial public offering in both London and Russia to raise $500 million.
Russian Helicopters' products include:
- Kamov Ka-27
- Kamov Ka-31
- Kamov Ka-226
- Kamov Ka-52
- Kamov Ka-62
- Mil Mi-8
- Mil Mi-24
- Mil Mi-26
- Mil Mi-28
- Mil Mi-38
- Mil Mi-54
- Mil Mi-171
- Mil Mi-34
- Kazan Ansat
A fifth generation helicopter is currently under development.
- "Management". Russian Нelicopters, JSC. 2014. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- "Board of Directors". Russian Нelicopters, JSC. 2014. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- "Russian Helicopters seeks $500 mln in IPO". Reuters. 12 April 2011. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- "Defense News Top 100 for 2012". Defense News. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "Russian Helicopters plan to raise $500 mln in IPO". RIA Novosti. 12 April 2011. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- Oleg Nekhai (17 May 2010). "Russia plans to develop fifth generation helicopter". Retrieved 29 September 2014.
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|