Rustam S. Sidhwa
|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (June 2010)|
|Rustam Sohrabji Sidhwa|
|Born||September 1, 1927|
|Died||March 31, 1997
Rustam Sohrabji Sidhwa (1 September 1927 - 31 March 1997) was a former judge on the Supreme Court of Pakistan as well as one of the original eleven judges of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia.
International Criminal Court
Sidhwa served as a member of the International Criminal Tribunal for Former Yugoslavia from 1993 until his resignation in July 1996.
Justice Sidhwa was also a keen philatelist and wrote a catalogue.
- The Lahore High Court and its principal bar, Pakistan Times Press, Lahore, 1967
- Sidhwa's Catalogue, Pakistan stamps, errors & varieties, 1947–78, Kermin, Lahore 1978
- Former Judge Rustam S. Sidhwa passed away on 31 March 1997. Retrieved 24 June 2010
- Obituary, Rustam Sidhwa, Sarasota Herald Tribune, April 2, 1997 pg 39.Available: on google Retrieved 26 June 2010
- Supreme Court Annual Report 2002 pg 158 Retrieved 24 June 2010
|This article about a philatelist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pakistani law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|