|Headquarters||Falmouth, Cornwall, UK|
|Parent||Falmouth Maritime Group|
Rustler Yachts is a British yachtbuilder based in Falmouth, Cornwall, with a reputation for handbuilding high quality, semi-custom yachts. The yachts are primarily cruising-orientated designs, built from glassfibre composite, with traditional hull forms and heavily built construction.
The origins of Rustler are in the mid-1960s, when Kim Holman designed the Rustler 31, which was built by various companies. In the early 1980s, Orion Marine and its founder Ralph Hogg began building the traditional Rustler 36 design. In 2000 Ruster was established, and in 2005 moved to a newly built factory. Rustler also build yachts under the Bowman brand since the acquisition of Rival Bowman in 2002, and until 2011 also produced yachts under the Starlight brand.
- "Rustler Yachts: About". Rustler Yachts. Retrieved 16 March 2012.
- "Rustler Yachts: Why our yachts are second to none". Rustler Yachts. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- "Rustler 31". Yachtsnet. Retrieved 26 September 2012.
- "Rustler 36". Yachtsnet. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- "Case Study - Rustler Yachts Ltd.". Marine Innovation Service. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
- Byers, Dominic. "Rustler Yachts buys Rival Bowman". Yachting Monthly. Retrieved 17 March 2012.