||1954 (age 59–60)
||Singer, songwriter, writer, musician
Ruth Barrett (born 1954, in Los Angeles) is a Dianic Wiccan High Priestess in the direct lineage of Z Budapest.
She was a member of the Moon Birch Grove coven before becoming the spiritual director of the Circle of Aradia in Los Angeles, from its founding in 1985 until 2000. She then moved to Wisconsin and co-founded The Temple of Diana with Falcon River.
Ruth is a singer and songwriter, who plays the fretted dulcimer.
- Women's Rites, Women's Mysteries: Intuitive Ritual Creation. Llewellyn Publications (2007).
- Women's Rites, Women's Mysteries: Creating Ritual In The Dianic Wiccan Tradition. Authorhouse (2004).
- Parthenogenesis. (1991).
- Year Is a Dancing Woman, Vol. 1. Dancing Tree (2003).
- Year Is a Dancing Woman, Vol. 2. Dancing Tree (2003).
- The Early Years. Dancing Tree (2001)
- Garden of Mysteries. Dancing Tree (2008).
- Invocation to Free Women. Dancing Tree (1997).
- Aeolus. Aeolus (1981).
- Music of the Rolling World. Aeolus. (1982).
- Deepening. Aeolus (1984).
- A Dulcimer Harvest. Aeolus (1991)
- The Heart is the Only Nation. (1993)