From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ruthenian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ruthenian may refer to:
- Ruthenia, a name applied to various parts of Eastern Europe
- Ruthenians, a historic ethnic group
- Ruthenian Catholic Church, the sui iuris particular church united to the Bishop of Rome and the Roman Catholic Church
- Minerals containing the element Ruthenium
- Old East Slavic, the language of Kievan Rus', ancestral to all modern East Slavic languages
- Ruthenian language, an East Slavic language of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, ancestral to Belarusian and Ukrainian languages
- Ukrainian language
- Belarusian language
- Carpatho-Rusyn, the Rusyn language spoken in Carpathian Ukraine, Slovakia, Poland, and Hungary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.