From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rúyì (如意 "as desired") is a Chinese word referring to:
- Ruyi (scepter), ceremonial Buddhist scepter or a talisman
- Ruyi Jingu Bang, a magical weapon in the novel Journey to the West
- Ruyi Lake, near Chengde, Hebei
- Ruyi, Shaoshan, a town in Shaoshan city, Hunan
- Ruyifang Station, on the Guangzhou Metro
- Liu Ruyi (208 BC – 195 BC), prince of the Chinese Han Dynasty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ruyi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.