Ryan Beaver - Courtesy KOKE FM
|Birth name||Ryan Beaver|
March 17, 1984 |
|Genres||Country, Texas Country Music|
Ryan Beaver is an American country music singer-songwriter from Emory, Texas. Born on March 17, 1984 and growing up in East Texas, Beaver moved South and began his musical career while he was attending Texas State University in San Marcos, Texas.
He currently lives in Nashville, Tennessee.
Beaver's first album, Under the Neons, was released on February 27, 2008 with producing credits to David Grissom (who has worked with John Mellencamp, Dixie Chicks, and Ringo Starr). The album spawned 3 singles for Texas radio: "I Shoulda Kissed You", "Under the Neons", and "Streets of Austin".
Beaver's second album, Constant, was released February 8, 2011. David Grissom produced the album, with co-write credits for himself, Wade Bowen, Brian Keane, Ben Danaher, and Paul Eason. "For A While", "Hate", and "Nobody Wants to be Alone" were the singles sent to radio respectively. "Hate" became Beaver's highest charting single to date (#2 for 3 weeks) on the Texas Music Chart and earned a "Favorite Song of 2011" nod from galleywinter.com.
Country Weekly described his lyrics as "thoughtful, introspective, and extremely well crafted" in their December 10, 2012 issue.
A BMI writer, Beaver wrote/co-wrote every song on his released albums. Beaver co-wrote "Along the Way" and "More Than Willing" with Rob Baird (I Swear It's The Truth released on Carnival Records). He also co-wrote "Day by Day", "Make Or Break Me" and "Leavin' Stephenville" with Kyle Park, the latter two appearing on Park's Make Or Break Me album released in 2011. As of 2012, Beaver is signed to the worldwide publishing company HoriPro Entertainment Group.
- Daily Discovery: Ryan Beaver, "How About You" | American Songwriter
- "iTunes - Music - Ryan Beaver". Itunes.apple.com. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "Austin,TX guitarist and songwriter | Bio". David Grissom. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "Texas Music for the Country". Texasmusicchart.com. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "Favorites of 2011 | Galleywinter". Galleywinter.com. 2011-12-15. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- On the Edge: Ryan Beaver - Country Weekly
- Ryan Beaver | New Music And Songs | CMT
- Yallwire Optimal Quality Detector
- HoriPro Entertainment - Songwriters
- Songwriter Ryan Beaver Inks With HoriPro : MusicRow – Nashville's Music Industry Publication – News, Songs From Music City