From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Ryan James Ferns|
|Member of the West Virginia Senate
from the 1st district
December 1, 2014
Serving with Jack Yost
|Preceded by||Rocky Fitzsimmons|
December 1, 2010 – December 1, 2014
December 2, 1982 |
Wheeling, West Virginia, U.S.
|Political party||Republican (after 2013)|
|Democratic (before 2013)|
|Residence||Wheeling, West Virginia, U.S.|
|Alma mater||Wheeling Jesuit University (B.S., D.P.T.)|
Ferns was first elected in 2010, as a member of the Democratic Party. He switched his allegiance to the Republican Party in November 2013. In 2014, he beat Democrat Rocky Fitzsimmons in an election to the West Virginia Senate.
- "The Charleston Daily Mail". Dailymail.com. January 2, 2013. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- JOSELYN KING - For The Weirton Daily Times (May 14, 2012). ""Ryan Ferns" won’t resign from House - WeirtonDailyTimes.com | news, sports, jobs - Weirton, Hancock County — Weirton Daily Times". WeirtonDailyTimes.com. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- "Ryan Ferns" Should be Kept in the Legislature, May 4, 2012, the Intelligencer, by Bob Miller Jr
- Respect "Ryan Ferns'" Decision to Resign, May 5, 2012 News-Register, by Mike Myer
- Ryan Ferns at legis.state.wv.us
|This article about a West Virginia politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|