From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ferns was first elected in 2010, as a member of the Democratic Party. He switched his allegiance to the Republican Party in November 2013. In 2014, he will challenge Democrat Rocky Fitzsimmons in an election to the West Virginia Senate.
- "The Charleston Daily Mail". Dailymail.com. January 2, 2013. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- By JOSELYN KING - For The Weirton Daily Times (May 14, 2012). ""Ryan Ferns" won’t resign from House - WeirtonDailyTimes.com | news, sports, jobs - Weirton, Hancock County — Weirton Daily Times". WeirtonDailyTimes.com. Retrieved January 2, 2014.
- "Ryan Ferns" Should be Kept in the Legislature, May 4, 2012, the Intelligencer, by Bob Miller Jr
- Respect "Ryan Ferns'" Decision to Resign, May 5, 2012 News-Register, by Mike Myer
- Ryan Ferns at legis.state.wv.us
|This article about a West Virginia politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|