Ryan Griffiths (footballer)
Griffiths playing for Newcastle Jets in 2012
|Full name||Ryan Alan Griffiths|
|Date of birth||21 August 1981|
|Place of birth||Sydney, Australia|
|Height||181 cm (71 in)|
|Playing position||Left Winger, Striker|
|2002–2004||Newcastle United Jets||52||(11)|
|2007–2008||→ Liaoning (loan)||36||(9)|
|2009||→ Beijing Guoan (loan)||27||(10)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 May 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
On 18 March 2007, Ryan scored his first goal for Liaoning FC in the 32nd minute, giving his team a 1-0 win over Shenyang Jinde. Griffiths went on to produce several notable performances for the Chinese Super League side.He went back to China and at the end of 2008 season he left Liaoning FC for Beijing Guoan.
On 18 November 2010 Griffiths signed an 18 month deal with A-League club Newcastle Jets starting January 2011. On the opening day of the 2011–12 A-League season he scored a brace, allowing the Jets to win the game 3-2 over Melbourne Heart in Newcastle.
At Baxy, Griffiths started prolifically, scoring 4 in his first 6 and was determined to make an impact for his second Beijing club 
On 8 January 2014, Griffiths returned to the A-League, signing with Adelaide United. After only two-months and four appearances Griffiths left Adelaide United to sign for Sarawak FA, whom he was linked with earlier in the year before signing for Adelaide United.
Fourth cap game in June 2007, in a friendly rematch against Uruguay, when he came on as a substitute in the 55th minute. The game ended in a 2-1 loss.
His latest appearance for the Socceroos was in 2008 in a friendly game against Singapore, when he came on as a substitute. The game ended in a 0-0 draw.
With Beijing Guoan F.C.:
- Griffiths set to be final signing
- Hassett, Sebastian (8 October 2011). "Jets rise above turmoil in Heart-stopping victory". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 9 October 2011.
- "A-League: Ryan Griffiths signs for Adelaide United". WAtoday. 8 January 2014. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- "Ryan Griffiths leaves Adelaide United for Malaysia". sbnation.com. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- Socceroos first loss in AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers
- Socceroos to face former European champions in friendly
- Arnold focused beyond Denmark
- Finally, Holman's where the heart is
- Socceroos finalise squad for Singapore match
- Griffith brothers to play big part in A-League finals
- Griffiths brothers sink Jets