|Born||Ryan Anthony Guzman
September 21, 1987
Abilene, Texas, United States
Ryan Anthony Guzman (born September 21, 1987) is an American actor and model. He is best known for portraying Sean Asa in the fourth and fifth installments of the Step Up series. He began modelling before he began acting.
Life and career
Guzman was born in Abilene, Texas. His mother, Lisa (née Hudson), who was born in California, has English, Scottish, German, French, Dutch and Swedish ancestry. His father, Ray, is Mexican. He moved to Sacramento, California, his mother's native city, at a young age. He attended Sierra College. Guzman has a younger brother, Steven.
|2012||72 Hours with Empire||Himself||Cameo|
|2012||Made in Hollywood: Teen Edition||Himself||Cameo|
|2012||Step Up Revolution||Sean Asa|
|2013||Ladies' Man: A Made Movie||Brett|
|2014||There's Always Woodstock||Dylan|
|2014||Step Up: All In||Sean Asa|
|2015||The Boy Next Door||Noah Sandborn|
|2015||Jem and the Holograms||Rio Pacheco||Post-production|
|2015||That's What I'm Talking About||Roper||Filming|
|2012||All the Right Moves||Himself||Cameo|
|2013||Pretty Little Liars||Jake||Recurring role|
|2015||Heroes Reborn||Undisclosed Role||Post-Production|
- "Ryan Anthony Guzman". FamilySearch.org. Archived from the original on January 25, 2015. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- "Ryan Guzman steps into lead role in ‘Revolution’". Boston Herald. July 25, 2012. Retrieved June 22, 2013.
- on 07/05/2012. "From boy next door to lead role in "Step Up Revolution"". Nbclatino.com. Retrieved June 22, 2013.
- Landeros, Alexandra M. "Music and Entertainment: Popular Hispanics showcases and highlight Hispanic culture through its heavy coverage of the music and entertainment industry. We bring you the latest news whether it salsa, rock or Hollywood, all music all entertainment, all the". Popularhispanics.com. Retrieved June 22, 2013.
- "Ryan Guzman: He's sexy and he knows it! - Bangalore - DNA". Dnaindia.com. Retrieved June 22, 2013.
- "One younger brother".
- "Ladies and gents this is why I know I have the best family ever. Love ya".
|This article about an American film and television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|