|Date of birth||6 December 1985|
|Place of birth||Toronto, Canada|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder|
|2007–2009||Hansa Rostock II||9||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 November 2007.
† Appearances (Goals).
Gyaki started his career with Calgary Storm and was discovered by Sheffield United in Cuba while touring with a Calgary select team. Unfortunately, after just one game with United's reserves in August 2005, he damaged knee ligaments and missed the entire 2005–06 promotion campaign. After five years with the Premiership and Championship outfit, he left United in 2007 subsequently joining Rostock and was on 27 May 2009 released by FC Hansa Rostock.
In 2004–05 season, after recovering from torn abdominal muscles, Gyaki captained Canada and scored all four of their goals during qualifying for the 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship in The Netherlands. He played 90 minutes in all three of Canada's games in the tournament against Colombia, Syria and Italy. He was named Canada Youth Player of the Year in 2005. Gyaki presented Canada in Seventeen games on Under-20 Level and scores four goals. He was rated as one of the top 10 players to watch at the under 20 world cup in 2005.
Gyaki holds an Austrian passport and his girlfriend Vivienne Gliesche was Miss Mecklenburg-Vorpommern 2007. His father is from Burgenland and his mother is from Wien, his grandparents raised in Oberwart in Austria.
- "Trainieren, trainieren und nochmals trainieren" (in German). bundesliga.de. 25 June 2007. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- "Nach dem Training zum Arbeitsamt" (in German). derwesten.de. 8 July 2009. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- "Ryan Gyaki – von der Insel an die Ostsee" (in German). FC Hansa Rostock. 6 June 2007. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- "Gyaki und Mendy gehen". transfermarkt.de. 27 May 2009. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- "Kanada" (in German). FIFA.com. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- "Doppelpass ins rot-weiß-rote Abseits" (in German). kurier.at.[dead link]
- "Nach Verletzung: Austro-Kanadier Gyaki steht bei Hansa Rostock vor Neuanfang!" (in German). news.at. 9 August 2007. Retrieved 27 May 2012.