|Born||1971 (age 42–43)
|Occupation||Journalist, presenter, and TV producer|
|Notable credit(s)||MacNeill/Lehrer NewsHour
The Roseanne Show
Good Morning America
Chronicles from California
|Spouse(s)||Christian Slater (2000-2007) (divorced) 2 children
Marc Blucas (2009-present)
Haddon had a series of entertainment-based reporting jobs for various newspapers, magazines, and eventually television.
She has also worked at MacNeill/Lehrer NewsHour, on Roseanne Barr's talk show The Roseanne Show, and on Good Morning America. She has hosted the French television show Chronicles from California, NBC's Extra!, and Court TV's Hollywood Heat.
In 1998 Haddon started dating actor Christian Slater. The couple married on 12 February 2000, and have two children, Jaden Christopher (born 6 April 1999) and Eliana Sophia (born 15 August 2001). They announced their separation over Christmas 2004, while Slater was performing in a stage version of the film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest in London's West End. They officially separated in 2005 and divorced in November 2007.
In 2003, Haddon was arrested at about 7 a.m. for misdemeanor domestic battery against then-husband Christian Slater at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino while on a trip to Las Vegas. According to the police report, she had thrown a glass at him during a 6 a.m. argument in their suite. Slater was treated at the Desert Springs Hospital while Haddon was booked into the Clark County Detention Center and released after 12 hours and posting bond. Slater's wound required 20 stitches to close.
- Hall, Trish (April 27, 2003). "Habitats/West 54th Street; A Model Refashions Her Career and Image". The New York Times.
- "Ryan Haddon".
- "(UK): "Christian Slater"". The Biography Channel. Retrieved September 20, 2010.
- Breanne L. Heldman (January 30, 2005). "Milestones". Daily News (New York).
- "Christian Slater splits from wife Ryan Haddon". Female First. November 30, 2001. Retrieved September 20, 2010.
- "Marc Blucas Walks Down the Aisle". Whedonverse.net. August 21, 2009. Retrieved 21 August 2009.
- "Wife Charged In Christian Slater Assault", TheSmokingGun.com, November 11, 2003. Includes police incident report.
- Associated Press (November 12, 2003). "Slater, wife: An altercation?". Los Angeles Times.
- Gary Susman (November 11, 2003). "Very Bad Things". Entertainment Weekly.