|Full name||Ryan Jack|
|Date of birth||27 February 1992|
|Place of birth||Aberdeen, Scotland|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:24, 6 July 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Ryan Jack signed for Aberdeen in the summer of 2008. He made his first team debut for the club against Rangers in September 2010. Jack has since become a regular in the Aberdeen first team. He scored his first goal for Aberdeen against Inverness Caledonian Thistle. The strike against Inverness was voted as the club's Goal of the Season for 2010/11. He signed a new contract with Aberdeen in October 2011.
On 13 December 2011 against St. Johnstone in an SPL fixture, Jack scored a superb goal from the halfway line to put Aberdeen 2–0 up. The match ended 2–1 to Aberdeen, with Jack's winner helping the Dons move up to ninth in the table.
In June 2013, Jack signed a 3 year deal at Aberdeen, keeping him at the club until 2016. He played a pivotal role in Aberdeen's season, helping them into the League Cup Semi-Final, but was injured in January in a league match at Motherwell. He was consequently ruled out for around 6 weeks, missing the club's League Cup Semi-Final with St. Johnstone. Aberdeen Manager Derek McInnes described Jack as one of the best midfielders in the SPFL.
Ryan Jack has represented Scotland at Under-16, Under-17, Under-19 and Under-21 level. He has captained the Under-21 side. In May 2013, he received a call-up to the full Scotland squad for the game against Croatia.
- As of 18 July 2014
- Scottish League Cup Winner: 1
- "Meet the young guns ready for action". Evening Express. 18 July 2008. Retrieved 23 November 2010.
- "Aberdeen FC rookie Ryan ready for Rangers’ £12m men". Evening Express. 24 September 2010. Retrieved 23 November 2010.
- "Today At Pittodrie". Aberdeen FC. Retrieved 10 August 2011.
- "Midfielder Ryan Jack extends Aberdeen contract". BBC Sport (BBC). 12 October 2011. Retrieved 12 October 2011.
- "St Johnstone 1–2 Aberdeen". BBC Sport (BBC). 13 December 2011. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Midfielder Ryan Jack signs new contract with Aberdeen". BBC Sport. 21 June 2013. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "Aberdeen: Injured Ryan Jack to miss League Cup semi-final". BBC Sport. 28 January 2014. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "Ryan Jack profile". Scottish Football Association. Retrieved 23 November 2010.
- "Scotland: Leigh Griffiths & Tony Watt called up for Croatia match". BBC Sport. Retrieved 26 May 2013.