Ryan Park, Wyoming
|Ryan Park, Wyoming|
|• Total||2.1 sq mi (5 km2)|
|• Land||2.1 sq mi (5 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||8,359 ft (2,548 m)|
|• Density||18/sq mi (7.0/km2)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||1602659|
Ryan Park is a census-designated place (CDP) in Carbon County, Wyoming, United States. The name was collected by the United States Geological Survey between 1976 and 1979, and entered into the Geographic Names Information System on June 5, 1979. “Ryan Park” is designated as an acceptable place name by the United States Postal Service for mailing addresses and is assigned the ZIP code (82331) of Saratoga, the nearest incorporated town. The population was 38 at the 2010 census.
- "2010 City Population and Housing Occupancy Status". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved July 13, 2012.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- USGS GNIS Feature Detail Report: Ryan Park
- "2010 Wyoming Place Names". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved July 13, 2012.
|This article about a location in Wyoming is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|