Stegman at the New York Comic Con
Ryan Stegman is a comic book artist best known for his work on Marvel Comics characters including She-Hulk, X-23 and Spider-Man. In 2010, having already contributed to several works for the company, he signed an exclusivity agreement with Marvel. In late 2010 Stegman's She-Hulks was launched.
- Marvel Adventures Spider-Man: #39, #41
- Raymond E. Feist's Riftwar: #1-5
- Incredible Hulk: #606, #608 (Back-up stories)
- World War Hulks: #1 (story: "Object of Desire")
- The Incredible Hercules: #129-131
- Sif: #1 (One-shot)
- X-23: #8-9
- She-Hulks: #1-4
- The Amazing Spider-Man: #665
- Fear Itself: Hulk vs. Dracula: #1-3
- Scarlet Spider: Vol. 2 #1-4, #6
- Fantastic Four: #609-611
- The Superior Spider-Man: #1-3, 9-10, 17-19
- Wolverine: Vol. 6 #1-4
- Inhuman: #4(starting with)
- Langshaw, Mark (May 12, 2010). "Ryan Stegman lands Marvel deal". Digital Spy.
- Ching, Albert (2010) "Wilcox and Stegman Double Down on SHE-HULKS This November". Newsarama. August 27, 2010, retrieved 2011-07-11
- Truitt, Brian (October 21, 2010) "'She-Hulks': It ain't easy being a green goddess". USA Today.
- Ryan Stegman's official blog
- Ryan Stegman at the Comic Book DB
- Comic Books Featuring Work by Ryan Stegman", Marvel.com
|This profile of an American comics artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|