The Ryanggang Hotel is a 1st classhotel located in the Mangyongdae District of Pyongyang, North Korea. It has 330 rooms. The hotel was built in 1989 on a hill overlooking the Taedong and Pothong rivers, next to Seosan Football Stadium. The hotel covers an area of roughly 33,000 square metres and has two main buildings. There is a revolving restaurant on the top floor, and it has a library, billiard room, soft drink counter and shop.
- European Union Chamber of Commerce in Korea (1998). A Practical business guide on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. The Chamber. p. 122. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea - Service facilities (Archived at WebCite)
- Craigie, Stuart (2009). The Chinese Shadow Game. Neil Stuart Craigie. p. 113. ISBN 978-3-00-026668-3. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- Storey, Robert; Taylor, Chris; Lindenmayer, Clem (1995). North-east Asia: a Lonely Planet shoestring guide. Lonely Planet Publications. p. 300. ISBN 978-0-86442-250-7. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- "Hotel Ryanggang". Korean News. 2003. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
|This article about a North Korean building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a hotel or resort in Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|