From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rybnica (disambiguation))
Rybnica may refer to:
- Rybnica, Jelenia Góra County in Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Rybnica, Wrocław County in Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Rybnica, Lublin Voivodeship (east Poland)
- Rybnica, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship (south-central Poland)
- Rybnica, West Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-west Poland)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.