|Village of Rycroft|
Mall and tipi in Rycroft
|Motto: Hub of the Peace|
|Census Division||No. 19|
|Municipal district||Municipal District of Spirit River No. 133|
|• Mayor||Patricia Sydoruk|
|• Governing body||Rycroft Village Council|
|• Total||1.69 km2 (0.65 sq mi)|
|Elevation||600 m (2,000 ft)|
|• Density||370/km2 (960/sq mi)|
|Time zone||MST (UTC-7)|
Rycroft is a village in northern Alberta, Canada. It is located 68 km north of the city of Grande Prairie and 7 km east of Spirit River. Dunvegan Provincial Park is located 20 km north of the community.
In the 2011 Census, the Village of Rycroft had a population of 628 living in 280 of its 310 total dwellings, a -1.6% change from its 2006 population of 638. With a land area of 1.69 km2 (0.65 sq mi), it had a population density of 371.6/km2 (962.4/sq mi) in 2011.
According to the 2006 census, Rycroft had a:
- population of 638 living in 296 dwellings, a 4.8% increase from 2001
- land area of 1.69 km2 (0.65 sq mi)
- and a population density of 378.4/km2 (980/sq mi).
- "Municipal Officials Search". Alberta Municipal Affairs. October 31, 2014. Retrieved November 2, 2014.
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and census subdivisions (municipalities), 2011 and 2006 censuses (Alberta)". Statistics Canada. 2012-02-08. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- Statistics Canada (Census 2006). "Rycroft - Community Profile". Retrieved 2007-06-09. Check date values in:
||Moonshine Lake Provincial Park||Dunvegan||Fairview|
|This Northern Alberta location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|