His first solo exhibition, Ho, at Postmasters Gallery in New York City, debuted on January 24, 2015. The exhibition featured paintings of prosumer fashion icon, Adrianne Ho, based on images from Ho's Instagram that were then digitally manipulated by Ripps before being remediated to canvas by other artists.
- Chen, Adrian (July 8, 2014). "Ryder Ripps: An Artist of the Internet". New York Times. p. E6. Retrieved 30 April 2015.
- "Ryder Ripps". The work of Ryder Ripps.... or whatever.
- "Internet Archaeology: Behold the Most Hilarious Abandoned Websites". WIRED.
- "Rhizome - Introducing: dump.fm". rhizome.org.
- "Ryder Ripps: An Artist of the Internet". The New York Times.
- "RYDER RIPPS". postmastersart.com.
- Nate Freeman. "The Trial of Ryder Ripps: An Embattled Artist on Haters, Angry Muses, and Threats". Observer.