||This article uses bare URLs for citations, which may be threatened by link rot. (February 2015)|
Ryder Ripps (born 1986 in New York City), is a 'conceptual' artist and the creative director of OK Focus, a digital marketing and design agency. OK Focus' clients include Nike, Inc., MOCA, The MET, MIA, Kenzo, Nicola Formichetti, Been Trill, Phillips, Tumblr, Soylent, Wolfsonian and many more.
His first solo exhibition, Ho, at Postmasters Gallery in New York City, debuted on January 24, 2015. The exhibition sparked controversy for the artist. The exhibition features paintings of prosumer fashion icon, Adrianne Ho, manipulated by Ripps.
His work has been shown at Postmasters Gallery, Carrol / Fletcher Gallery, Royal College of Art, New Museum, MoMA PS1, Eyebeam, and more.
- "Ryder Ripps". The work of Ryder Ripps.... or whatever.
- OK Focus. "OK Focus". OK Focus.
- "Internet Archaeology: Behold the Most Hilarious Abandoned Websites". WIRED.
- "Rhizome - Introducing: dump.fm". rhizome.org.
- "Log In - The New York Times". nytimes.com.
- "RYDER RIPPS". postmastersart.com.
- Nate Freeman. "The Trial of Ryder Ripps: An Embattled Artist on Haters, Angry Muses, and Threats". Observer.
- Ryder Ripps. "Ryder Ripps' C.V.". Ryder Ripp's website.