Ryder Ripps is a conceptual artist and the creative director of OKFocus, a digital marketing and design agency. OKFocus' clients include Nike, Inc., MOCA, The MET, MIA, Kenzo, Nicola Formichetti, Been Trill, Phillips, Tumblr, Soylent, Wolfsonian and many more.
His first solo exhibition, Ho, at Postmasters Gallery in New York City, debuted on January 24, 2015. The exhibition featured paintings of prosumer fashion icon, Adrianne Ho, based on images from Ho's Instagram that were then digitally manipulated by Ripps before being remediated to canvas by other artists.
His work has been shown at Postmasters Gallery, Carrol / Fletcher Gallery, Royal College of Art, New Museum, MoMA PS1, Eyebeam, and more.
- "Ryder Ripps". The work of Ryder Ripps.... or whatever.
- OKFocus. "OKFocus". OK Focus.
- "Internet Archaeology: Behold the Most Hilarious Abandoned Websites". WIRED.
- "Rhizome - Introducing: dump.fm". rhizome.org.
- "Ryder Ripps: An Artist of the Internet". The New York Times.
- "RYDER RIPPS". postmastersart.com.
- Nate Freeman. "The Trial of Ryder Ripps: An Embattled Artist on Haters, Angry Muses, and Threats". Observer.
- Ryder Ripps. "Ryder Ripps' C.V.". Ryder Ripps' website.