|Date of birth:||November 4, 1984|
|Place of birth:||Toledo, Ohio|
|Height:||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight:||179 lb (81 kg)|
|NFL draft:||2007 / Round: 4 / Pick: 118|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics
|Stats at NFL.com|
Ryne Robinson (born November 4, 1984) is a former American football wide receiver. He was drafted by the Carolina Panthers in the fourth round of the 2007 NFL Draft. He played college football at Miami University. He is a graduate of Central Catholic High School (Toledo, Ohio).
Robinson has also been a member of the Florida Tuskers.
- Three-year letterwinner as a wider receiver and defensive back for Central Catholic High School (Toledo, Ohio)
- Three-time all-Toledo City League selection
- Two-time all-district honoree
- 2002 District Offensive Player of the Year
- Totaled 62 receptions for 1,035 yards and 16 touchdowns as a senior
- Averaged 25.3 yards per punt as a senior, returning two for touchdowns
- Also grabbed five interceptions as a senior
- Helped the Irish to a three-year record of 27-8
Robinson was a left fielder for the RedHawks baseball team. He played in 157 games, and ended with a .284 batting average. He holds the school single-season records for triples (8) and stolen bases (34).
Robinson played for the RedHawks' football team as a freshman, mostly on special teams. He finished his first year with a school record for most punt return yards in a season (674), and set a Mid-American Conference record for yards in a game, when he returned 274 yards against the University at Buffalo. In his junior year, he became only the third player in school history to top 1,000 receiving yards in a single season, which he duplicated his senior year. In four years, he amassed a total of 3,697 receiving yards on 258 catches, both school records. His 1,677 punt return yards are the third most in NCAA history.
The Panthers waived Robinson on August 31, 2009.