Ryobi 4 colors offset press
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of components for the automobile, electronics, and telecommunications industries. They also create printing equipment, power tools, and builders' hardware.
The Ryobi Tools brand is owned by Techtronic Industries of Hong Kong, an original equipment manufacturer for brands such as Craftsman. RYOBI, and RIDGID).
In the United States and Canada, Ryobi and Ridgid Tools are sold exclusively by The Home Depot; in Australia and New Zealand, they are sold exclusively by Bunnings Warehouse.
United States operations
Ryobi Die Casting (USA), Incorporated manufacturers products for the automobile industry and is based in Shelbyville, Indiana.
Ryobi Finance Corporation of Chicago, Illinois is a financial operations company of the Ryobi Group.
- ^ Techtronic Industries Company Ltd.: Information from Answers.com
- Apex Tool Group (Gardner Denver)
- Bosch (Dremel, Hawera, RotoZip, Skil)
- Chang Type Industrial Co., Ltd. (Delta Machinery)
- Emerson (Ridgid)
- Husqvarna (McCulloch, Poulan)
- Ingersoll Rand
- Makita (Dolmar)
- Illinois Tool Works (Miller, Paslode)
- Stanley Black & Decker (Bostitch, DeVilbiss Air Power, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Virax)
- Techtronic Industries (AEG, Homelite, Milwaukee, Ryobi)