From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ryu may refer to:
|Look up ryū in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Ryū (school), a school of thought or discipline (for example a fighting school).
- Dragon: the Old Potter's Tale (龍 Ryū?), a book by Ryūnosuke Akutagawa
- Ryū (manga), a series by Masao Yajima and Akira Oze
- Monthly Comic Ryū, a manga magazine in Japan
- Ryū, the Japanese word for a Japanese dragon
- Ryu (Korean name), a common Korean family name
- Hyun-jin Ryu, a South Korean Major League Baseball player
- Ryu Fujisaki, a Japanese manga artist
- Ryu☆, a Japanese musician and DJ working for Konami
- Ryu, the stage name of Ryan Patrick Maginn from Styles of Beyond
- Ryu Hayabusa, the protagonist in the Ninja Gaiden series.
- Ryu (Street Fighter), a leading character in the Street Fighter video game series.
- Ryu Nakanishi, Science Ninja Team member G-5.
- Ryu Jose, a character from Mobile Suit Gundam.
- Ryu Kumon, a minor character in Ranma 1/2.
- "Wooden Sword" Ryu, a Shaman King character.
- Ryū, Raoh's son from Fist of the North Star.
- Ryu (Breath of Fire), the protagonist in the Breath of Fire series
- Ryuuwon, creator of the Jaryuu in GoGo Sentai Boukenger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.