From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sábalo (disambiguation))
- Alosa alosa (Spain)
- Arius heudelotii (Mauritania)
- Brycon spp. (northern South America, especially Ecuador) — B. alburbus, B. atrocaudatus, B. behreae, B. cephalus, B. coyexi, B. dentex, B. falcatus, B. melanopterus, B. oligolepis, B. pesu, B. stolzmanni, B. striatulus, B. whitei
- Chanos chanos (Southeast Asia and Mexico), a.k.a. "milkfish"
- Elops saurus (Dominican Republic), a.k.a. "ladyfish" or "ten-pounder"
- Megalops atlanticus (Puerto Rico, Cuba, Venezuela, United States, etc., a.k.a. "tarpon")
- Prochilodus lineatus (Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay)
- Salminus hilarii (Peru)
- List of Species called Sábalo. Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. 2005. FishBase. World Wide Web electronic publication. www.fishbase.org, version (05/2005).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sábalo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.