|Genres||Kayōkyoku, J-pop, pop rock|
|Labels||Mirai records, commmons|
The band is known for not revealing much about their private lives. Media coverage concerning the band is minimal and taking photos during live occasions is strictly forbidden. The band derives its influences from genres such as kayōkyoku, group sounds and post-rock. Song titles as well as lyrics often involve plays on words and pop culture references. According to guitarist Seiichi Nagai, the band composes most of their music together.
The fourth album, Tadashii Sōtaisei Riron, had a planned release date of March 23, 2011. However, it was postponed due to the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami and was finally released on April 27, 2011. Tadashii Sōtaisei Riron is a remix album with three new songs and a total of ten remixes of already released Sōtaisei Riron songs.
- Yakushimaru is also known for her illustration and narration work. She uses the alias Tica·α (ティカ・α Tika arufa?) in songwriting and composition work.
- Nishiura is also active in the bands Luminous Orange and Mass of the Fermenting Dregs as a support drummer.
Notes and references
- 相対性理論のプロフィール (in Japanese). natalie.mu. Retrieved 4 April 2012.
- "Japan Live: The Faceless Sōtaisei Riron"
- "第1回（2009）CDショップ大賞結果" (in Japanese). cdshop-kumiai.jp. Retrieved 4 April 2012.
- Interview of Seiichi Nagai on cinra.net (Japanese)
- "New Sōtaisei Riron album Synchroniciteen at natalie.mu" (Japanese)
- "「SF百景」" (in Japanese). gainax.co.jp. Retrieved 4 April 2012.
- サウンド＆レコーディング・マガジン 2010年5月号 (in Japanese). rittor-music.co.jp. Retrieved 4 April 2012.
- "SCLL Biography" (Japanese)