The S'gaw or Paganyaw are an ethnic group of Burma and Thailand. They speak the S'gaw Karen language.
The S'gaw are a Karen ethnic group, part of the larger Tibeto-Burman ethnicity. The sub group of S'gaw Karen are Paku Karen, Bwe Karen, Monaypwar Karen and Mobwar Karen.
- Population of 1,848,000 in Burma
- Population of 375,000 in Thailand
- Population of 900 in India
- 46% of the S'gaw in Burma are Christian; 45% adhere to ethnic religions
- 20% of the S'gaw in Thailand are Christian
- 61% of the S'gaw in India are Buddhist; 38% are Christian