From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sa or SA may refer to:
- Sá, a Portuguese surname
Arts, media and entertainment
- SA (Samurai Attack), a Japanese punk rock band
- SA Martinez, a vocalist and DJ for 311
- Soziedad Alkoholika, a Spanish punk rock band
Computing, networking and communications
- Microsoft Software Assurance
- Security association in the IPsec networking protocol
- Selective availability, a mechanism for degrading the precision of the civilian GPS network
- Simulated annealing, an optimisation technique
- Software architect
- Software architecture
- Structured analysis, a software engineering technique
- System architecture
- Systems analysis
- Systems analyst
Language and writing
- sa (hieroglyph), an Egyptian hieroglyph meaning "protection"
- Sa (kana) (さ and サ), a Japanese kana
- Saa language, spoken in Vanuatu
- Sanskrit (ISO 639-1 code: sa), a historical Indo-Aryan language, the liturgical language of Hinduism
- sine anno, Latin term for "without year"
- Sa (Javanese) (ꦱ), a letter in the Javanese script
Mathematics, science, engineering, medicine
- Salicylic acid, a plant hormone
- Samarium (former chemical symbol: Sa), a rare earth metal
- Single action, a type of firearm trigger
- Spectral acceleration in seismology and earthquake engineering
- Spontaneous abortion
- Superabundant number, a type of number (mathematical concept)
- Sustained action, a longer-acting form of a medication
- Unbarred spiral galaxy
- Short axis in single-photon emission computed tomography
Military and paramilitary
- Seaman apprentice, US navy and coastguard rank.
- Sherut Avir, the air branch of the Haganah.
- Soviet Army (Советская Армия, Sovetskaya Armiya)
- Sturmabteilung, a paramilitary wing of the Nazi Party in Nazi Germany.
- S.A. (corporation), a type of corporation in various countries
- Sexaholics Anonymous, a sex-addiction recovery group based on the 12-steps of AA
- Success Academy Charter Schools, term commonly abbreviated to 'Success Academy'
- S.A. (Salvation Army), an international church and charity
- Socialist Action (disambiguation), several organisations
- Socialist Alliance (Australia), a Socialist political party
- Socialist Alliance (England), a political party in England
- Socialist Alternative (Australia), a Marxist political organisation
- SA postcode area, a group of postal districts in Wales
- Saline County, Kansas
- San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Sarajevo's official city abbreviation
- Saudi Arabia's two-letter country code
- .sa, the country code top level domain (ccTLD) for Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South America
- South Australia
- Share-alike, a term used in Creative Commons
- Secrecy Agreement, a legal contract for confidentiality
- Situation awareness, a component of aviation safety and other socio-technical systems
- South African Airways
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.