From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SACS may refer to:
- SACS (gene), a human gene that encodes the protein Sacsin
- The South Atlantic Cable System, a transoceanic submarine communications cable
- Saint Alphonsus Catholic School, a Catholic School found at Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
- St Andrew's Cathedral School, an Anglican school in Sydney, Australia
- The South African College Schools, a school in Cape Town, South Africa
- The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, an educational accreditation body in the southern United States
- Success Academy Charter Schools
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System, used in some Suzuki motorcycle engines
- Sacs, an alternate name for the Sauk, a native American people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.