From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SAFER (disambiguation))
|Look up safer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Safer or SAFER may refer to:
- Safer (surname)
- Safar or safer, the second month of the Islamic calendar
- SAFER, a family of block ciphers
- Safer Alternative for Enjoyable Recreation, a Denver-based marijuana legalization effort
- Simplified Aid for EVA Rescue, a propulsive backpack system
- SAFER barrier or Steel and Foam Energy Reduction barrier, a technology intended to make racing accidents safer
- SubAntarctic Foundation for Ecosystems Research
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.