SAP Business Suite
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (November 2010)|
SAP Business Suite is a bundle of business applications that provide integration of information and processes, collaboration, industry-specific functionality, and scalability. SAP Business Suite is based on SAP's technology platform called NetWeaver.
SAP Business Suite 7 has five constituents:
- SAP ERP 6.0 (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- SAP CRM 7.0 (Customer Relationship Management)
- SAP SRM 7.0 (Supplier Relationship Management)
- SAP SCM 7.0 (Supply Chain Management)
- SAP PLM 7.0 (Product Lifecycle Management)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2012)|
- Stagge, Christiane (2010-03-29). "One for All: 365 days of SAP Business Suite".
- SAP Business Suite
- SAP Business Suite discussions, blogs, documents and videos on the SAP Community Network (SCN)