The SAP CRM application is an integrated customer relationship management (CRM) software manufactured by SAP AG that targets business software requirements of midsize and large organizations in all industries and sectors.
SAP's CRM solution includes several modules that support key functional areas including:
- SAP CRM Sales
- SAP CRM Marketing
- SAP CRM Service
- SAP CRM Analytics
- SAP CRM Interaction Center
- SAP CRM Web Channel (which includes E-Commerce, E-Marketing and E-Service)
- SAP Hybris
Note -After the acquisition of hybris, SAP CRM Web Channel is no longer available.The hybris Commerce Platform is SAP’s strategic way forward. Customers who already have a WCEM license, the support ends on Dec 31, 2020.SAP strongly recommends to evaluate hybris OmniCommerce, which is a leading e-business solution assessed by Gartner and Forrester, and the successor of WCEM.
- SAP CRM Partner Channel Management
- SAP CRM WebClient UI
- SAP CRM Investigative Case Management (ICM)
- SAP CRM Social Service
- SAP CRM Loyalty Management (LM) 
- SAP CRM Real Time Offer Management (RTOM)
- SAP CRM Mobile Solutions
- SAP CRM Trade Promotion Management (TPM)
- SAP CRM 2008 (7.0) released in 2009 as Part of SAP Business Suite 7.0
- SAP CRM 2007 (6.0) released in 2007
- SAP CRM 2006 (5.0) released in 2005
- List of SAP products
- SAP Business Suite
- SAP ERP
- SAP R/3
- SAP Human Resource Management Systems
- SAP AG
- Official SAP CRM site on SAP.com
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) discussions, blogs, documents and videos on the SAP Community Network (SCN)
- Versions of SAP CRM on SAP Business Suite site
- SAP CRM Certification materials containing materials to prepare for SAP CRM Certification.
- M. Füchsle, M. Zierke. (in English) "SAP CRM Web Client - Customizing and Development" (HTTP) (in German). Retrieved 26 January 2012.