From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SARS usually refers to severe acute respiratory syndrome, a pneumonia-like disease, originating from the 2002–2003 outbreak.
SARS may also refer to:
- The South African Revenue Service, the tax collection agency for South Africa
- Special Administrative Regions, commonly abbreviated to SARs
- Suffolk Accident Rescue Service, the charity providing a medical care
- Sars, the Specialist Anti-Robbery Squad, an elite police unit in Nigeria
- Michael Sars, a Norwegian biologist, father of Georg Sars.
- Georg Ossian Sars, a Norwegian biologist, son of Michael Sars.
- Sarah Bunting, also known as Sars, one of the founders of the television recap site Television Without Pity
- Sars (urban-type settlement), an urban-type settlement in Perm Krai, Russia
- Sveže Amputirana Ruka Satrijanija, or S.A.R.S., a Serbian alternative rock band
- Sars, a common abbreviation for sarsaparilla in Australia
- Sarsi, also known as Sars, a similar sarsaparilla drink in East Asia
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV or MERS), originating from the 2013 SARS-like outbreak
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.