From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SARS may refer to:
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome, a pneumonia-like disease
- The South African Revenue Service, the tax collection agency for South Africa
- Special Administrative Regions, commonly abbreviated to SARs
- Suffolk Accident Rescue Service, the charity providing a medical care
- Sars, the Specialist Anti-Robbery Squad, an elite police unit in Nigeria
- Michael Sars, a Norwegian biologist, father of Georg Sars.
- Georg Ossian Sars, a Norwegian biologist, son of Michael Sars.
- Sarah Bunting, also known as Sars, one of the founders of the television recap site Television Without Pity
- Sars (urban-type settlement), an urban-type settlement in Perm Krai, Russia
- Sars, a common abbreviation for sarsaparilla in Australia
- Sveže Amputirana Ruka Satrijanija, or S.A.R.S., a Serbian alternative rock band.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.