The SAS language is a computer programming language used for statistical analyses, created by SAS Institute Inc. It can read in data from common spreadsheets and databases and output the results of statistical analyses in tables, graphs, and as RTF, HTML and PDF documents. SAS runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and various mainframe computers.
- SAS Institute
- List of statistical packages
- Comparison of statistical packages
- SAS Institute Inc. v World Programming Ltd
- "A brief Introduction to the SAS System and language". Department of Animal Science, McGill University. Retrieved 5 October 2013.
- "Overview of the SAS Language". Department of Animal Science, McGill University. Retrieved 5 October 2013.